Friday, February 13, 2009
1. I am feeling so much more like myself every day and that makes me very, very happy. I am laughing again, have energy again, and am even interested in Huz again. Heh.
2. I enjoy a lot of the faculty that I work with and, of course, the students. I don't hate driving into work every day (some days maybe, but mostly not.).
3. Even though Claire is in the back-arching temper tantrum stage, she's also really cute, gives lots of hugs and kisses, and has a blossoming sense of humor that is a joy to watch.
4. I am excited to go to the new marionette show with Claire tomorrow at the downtown library.
5. Even though I'm on a dumb diet in preparation for my radiation treatment at the end of the month, I have an awesome husband who cooks diet-compliant meals for me because he loves me. Case in point, last night's dinner: pork chops and sugar snap peas with mint julep glaze and skinless home fries. Huz, you know I adore you, right? |